[EventCalendar] upgrade from 3.1._rc2 to 3.1

Gabriel H. Mercado ghmercado at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 02:56:57 UTC 2007

Hi I just upgraded my blogs to wordpress 2.1 and since then, posts with 2 or
more categories were appearing twice on the index but only once at the
Manage section. It turns out it was event calendar causing it, as i turned
it off and everything returned to normal.
I am currently using v3.1._rc2. I will update to 3.1 to see if this will fix
it. My questions:

Is the update a simple matter of deleting the old one, uploading the new one
and reactivating? Anything else I need to do?

my host runs MySQL 4.0.27-standard and PHP 4.4.4, in case this info is
important.

Many thanks.
Gary
--