[EventCalendar] get_events and post Content

Mark McGrath markmcgrath at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 14:35:20 UTC 2007

I did a search and all that turned up for custom loop was this
question: http://wpcal-archive.firetree.net/2006-November/001187.html

I tried the code provided in that respsonse and get a parse error on this line:

$end  =mysql2date($date_format,$post->ec3_schedule->end)

I'm using WP 2.1, would this have anything to do with it?

Thanks for the reply.