[EventCalendar] get_events and post Content

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Mon Jan 29 16:17:23 UTC 2007

Hi Mark,

On 29 Jan 2007, at 15:32, Mark McGrath wrote:
> http://66.246.183.4/~horsecan/?cat=36

OK, so why doesn't this work...

http://66.246.183.4/~horsecan/?ec3_after=today

That should list all events from today onwards. Instead it just shows
your normal front page.

Do you have a plug-in or something in your template that re-writes the
query? Have you turned off any of the ec3 actions?

Try turning off plug-ins until that query works.