[EventCalendar] Event category is "disabled"

Mark McGrath markmcgrath at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 20:37:38 UTC 2007

I can answer this one.

It's supposed to be grayed out.  It will automatically select the
Event category for you when you select the Event's Date(s) from the
"Event Editor" menu which is located under "Custom Fields".

So if you scroll down and pick the date(s) of your Event, it
automatically makes that post's category "Event".

- Mark