[EventCalendar] Event Category Not Found!

Karen Jackie karen at contentrobot.com
Tue Jan 30 22:35:13 UTC 2007

Hi, team ...

We are having all kinds of trouble with the Event Calendar on a site we
are building for a client. We have scoured your boards but can't seem to
fix it.

Basically, when we click on "view all events" (which is pointing to
/category/events) we receive a 404 error (any time we pick the category
it seems to not exist tho there are 2 events in there).

We can view the events when we individually click on them in the sidebar.

We have configured to Keep Events Separate

WordPress Version: 2.06
Event Calendar Version: 3.1.0

We would appreciate any input.  Karen
--