[EventCalendar] Eventcal 3.1.0 category archive not working

Jacob Sam-La Rose jacob at jsamlarose.com
Wed Jan 31 02:14:15 UTC 2007

Having read through the archives, it's good to know that I'm not the
only person suffering from this problem.  I've noticed that, clicking
on the next month link on the events calendar pushes the page to a
working archive for that month, otherwise, selecting the events
category returns "no posts were found".  Also, the events category
link works when you opt to display events posts as normal posts, not
when you keep them separate.

I notice that the month links from the calendar pass a specific year
and month as part of the link, as well as the category.  I'm
presuming that the problem lies with the fact that the category link
doesn't have that specific year/month identifier?  Could be wrong -
just throwing my two cents...

If anyone's come up with a solution for this, I'd be all ears.  I'm
using King categories to hide the events categories for now, until I
get this resolved.

Best wishes,

Jacob.//
jacob at jsamlarose.com