[EventCalendar] Listing Event Day with EC?

Brian Moore brian at brianmooremedia.com
Wed Jan 31 03:17:40 UTC 2007

Hi there,

I have eventcalendar installed and running on my install of
Wordpress. I have the calendar successfully on its own page here:

http://the1880.com/?cat=15

However, there are two problems I've seen now.

First, I would like it if, when you click a day on the calendar (say
January 31st) that has an event, it would show the date of all of the
listings above it. Right now it says "EVENTS FOR" with nothing after
it because I don't know what I can put there to echo the date that's
listed below.

Second, it seems as though when you click on a day on the calendar it
shows not only the events happening that day but also the events that
were CREATED that day. So, on my January 30th date, there are three
events: one that is scheduled for that day, and two that were WRITTEN
that day but were for the next. Is this a bug or am I doing something
wrong?

Thanks a lot!

Brian Moore