[EventCalendar] Problem with showing events on page instead of in category

Senlin Online piet at senlinonline.com
Mon Jul 9 17:11:07 UTC 2007

Hi,

First of all thanks for the great plug-in!

But of course I am also struggling with something and I haven't found a
solution on your mailing list.

The problem I have is that I would like to show the events on a page, rather
than a category.

I have seen a post that suggested to get the runPHP-plugin and I did, but to
no effect.

Perhaps it is better to give you the different URL's:
I would like to show the content of:
http://www.beijinglivemusic.com/category/whatson/

On: http://www.beijinglivemusic.com/live-music-today/
which shows a 404 currently, because I have no other posts whatsoever, nor
will I have in the future...

Would be great when someone can help me out here, because I am completely
lost :)

Thanks,
Piet