[EventCalendar] Problem with showing events on page instead of in category

Senlin Online piet at senlinonline.com
Tue Jul 10 02:51:40 UTC 2007

OK, got it solved :)

I used  a "trick" I just found in the June archive (must have overlooked
that yesterday)
http://penguin.firetree.net/pipermail/eventcalendar/2007-June/001986.html

  // Get the last 1 posts in the event category.
  <?php query_posts('category_name=event&showposts=1'); ?>

And adapted that to my needs.

Great source information (if you can actually find what you're looking for,
hahaha)

Thanks for the great plugin!

Piet

Wanna earn BIG $$$ next year? Rent out your home via Homestay Beijing 2008!
Don't wait until next year, ACT NOW!
More info on http://www.homestaybeijing2008.com