[EventCalendar] Still have unsolved issue with display EC-content on page

Senlin Online piet at senlinonline.com
Tue Jul 10 10:32:09 UTC 2007

Hi again,

My earlier "hurrays" were a bit premature...

I still have some unsolved issue, I understand that I have to make a
"custom-loop", but don't know how, where and I cannot find any info on it
either. (ok one post, but that one is not helpful to me...)

I would like my full headers (title with permalink, comments and edit) to
show up in the page
 http://www.beijinglivemusic.com/live-music-today/
the same way they do if I type http://www.beijinglivemusic.com/?ec3_days=7

Or is there a way to automatically go to that 2nd page?

I have deleted runPHP and installed ExecPHP, but I don't see any differences
and I really don't get it how it works anymore...

On the page \live-music-today\ i now use the script: <?php
query_posts('category_name=whatson&showposts=7'); ?>
What do I need to add to get full headers like title with permalink,
comments and edit?

Please help! Any suggestions are very welcome!

Thanks,
Piet

P.S. perhaps a search function in the archive would be an idea?