[EventCalendar] Still have unsolved issue with display EC-content on page

Mark Naylor MarkNaylor at signet-solutions.com
Tue Jul 10 10:58:02 UTC 2007

you are very close.
It is a good idea to add a comment on the top of each element of your
theme, so you can see which page or element created it. for example, my
pages have <!-- page template --> somewhere in them, my sidebar has
<!--Sidebar --> and so on.
what you need is an if statement.

The principle of what you are asking is, if live music today page, then
show custom loop and do not show normal page template stuff.

this can all be done outside of the page text in the theme editor
section.

without visibility of your themes text it is hard to say exactly what
you ned to do. I'll have a look if you send me a login.

PS I was the guy who wrote the post you are referring to.

Mark