[EventCalendar] Remove post date and monthly archive

Mark Naylor MarkNaylor at signet-solutions.com
Thu Jul 12 07:51:22 UTC 2007

This snippet should work. What it is saying is if in category 9, do
nothing, else show the post date.
However, it will ALWAYS work (when post in cat 9 is shown, no post dates
will beshown, so it might not be the solution you want)

<?php if (in_category('9'))" { } else { ?>

<?php the_time('D j M Y'); ?></p><?php> } ?>

Mark