[EventCalendar] Date format on sidebar

Jeff Klein jklein at powerplaymarketing.com
Fri Jul 13 18:12:26 UTC 2007

I am running WP 2.2 and just installed EC 3
I am using the sidebar (not widget) option.
I've used the following code to format the output:
<?php
ec3_get_events(
   5,                                      // limit
   '%DATE%: <a href="%LINK%">%TITLE%</a>', // template_event
   '',                                     // template_day
   'j',                                    // date_format
   '%MONTH%:'                              // template_month
);
?>
This produces the following output:
July 2007:
    * 25: K Test
This is a multiday event but only the start date is displayed. How
do I show the range of dates (25 - 29)?

Thanks in advance for any help.