[EventCalendar] Category Grayed Out and Event Editor Blank

Jeff Klein jklein at powerplaymarketing.com
Mon Jul 16 00:28:04 UTC 2007

I believe it is grayed out to indicate that your event is automatically
assigned to that category.
I think that's the case so you don't have to worry about assigning the event
to the wrong category.
As soon as you begin to enter event info, WP knows you are entering an event
and assigns that post to the category you set on the options screen.

I hope that helps.

Jeff Klein
Webmaster