[EventCalendar] Date chooser js error - "Calendar is not defined"

Jacob Kennedy jacob.kennedy at sears.ca
Tue Jul 17 16:18:21 UTC 2007

I've checked back through the last couple of months' archives, and other
people have asked this, but no one appears to have answered.  Does anyone
have a solution for the js error "Calendar is not defined" on line 62 of
edit_form.js?  I'm guessing it's an window.onload conflict but I'm not
comfortable enough to wade through all of the plug-ins just yet.

Does anyone have a screen shot of what this popup calendar should look
like?

Does anyone have a chunk of code that I could use to do a search site with
to find where the onload would be?

The plug-ins I've currently got enabled are:
Event Calendar (duh)
Recent Comments
Recent Posts

The WP version is 2.2.1 (but I just upgraded and the error was there in
2.1.2).

Thanks, in advance,

Jake