[EventCalendar] All Day event not use the words "All Day"?

Paul Oyler paul.oyler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 20:15:26 UTC 2007

On 7/24/07, Chris Janton <face at centosprime.com> wrote:
> On 2007-07-24 , at 01:33 , Paul Oyler wrote:
>
> > I'm using the event calendar widget and everything is fine. The only
> > thing we'd like to do, if possible, is to have the words "all day" NOT
> > appear next to events that are marked as all day.
>
> in template-functions.php locate this line
>
>         define('EC3_DEFAULT_TEMPLATE_EVENT','<a href="%LINK%">%TITLE% (%TIME
> %)</a>');
>
> remove the parentheses around the %TIME%
>
> in template-functions.php locate this line
>
>         $data['TIME']=__('all day','ec3');
>
> and change the words 'all day' to ''
>
> 8)
> ----------------------------------
> Chris Janton  - face at CentosPrime dot COM
> Netminder for Opus1.COM

Thank you! I know just enough php to really mess things up if I go
poking about, which is why I need helpful folks like you to tell me
exactly what to do.

Of course that worked perfectly and was exactly what we needed. Again,
many thanks!

--
Grace and Peace,
Paul Oyler

"Any photographer worth his salt has 10,000 bad negatives under his
belt." - Ansel Adams