[EventCalendar] Day name in event list - solution

David Livingstone david at empire-newmedia.com
Wed Jul 25 15:54:04 UTC 2007

Thanks for the helpful response, I really appreciate it.

I finally figured it out.  I looked up the PHP data and time
functions.  The character for day of the week is l (lowercase L)

So for the $date_format, which is currently set to a default of (j
F), I used (l j F).

Here's an example:

<li>Events <?php
ec3_get_events(
    4,                                      // limit
    '<a href="%LINK%">%TITLE% (%TIME%)</a>',// template_event
    '%DATE%:',                    // template_day
    'l j F'                                   // date_format
);
?></li>

Thank you,
David