[EventCalendar] EC3 v3.1.1 RC1 bug on WP 2.2.1

Mathias Block mathias at ww.tu-berlin.de
Wed Jul 25 16:20:54 UTC 2007

Hi Peter,

> why, then, does my testinstall wp21.stachanow.net not show the mysql
> error? has that to do with the german translation? or some fancy
> config issue?
The latter, as it looks like.
Your response made me test everything again and switch off every other
plugin. It seems like this (only) happens when wp_sticky is also
installed and active.

Sorry if this is considered a false alarm -- but for me it is/was a
major issue. It seems here that wp_sticky changes the SQL statement in
a way EC can't handle. Anything one can do about this? Could the
regexp be improved/cnanged to cope with this?

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Mathias.