[EventCalendar] EC3 v3.1.1 RC1 bug on WP 2.2.1

Dr. Peter Troxler peter.troxler at gmx.net
Wed Jul 25 17:10:36 UTC 2007

Hi Mathias

I see ... this came up earlier, see http://wpcal-archive.firetree.net/
2007-May/001921.html
(also, more importantly, for a suggestion how to fix the regexp & a
call for the developers to deal with that ... there was no response
from the developers afaik

the answer probably is that the more complex plugins become the more
we have to deal with compatibility issues  (and the less well-
documented plugins are the harder it becomes tracking these issues)

/ pt