[EventCalendar] Permission denied to call method XMLHttpRequest.open

Dr. Peter Troxler peter.troxler at gmx.net
Thu Jul 26 15:53:40 UTC 2007

the short answer is: rtfm -- 1. post on wpcal.firetree.net

there is ongoing discussion how wp handles hosts with/without www.

depending on how you set up wp (i.e. use www or not) everything works
or it breaks when you use (or omit) the www

there are also instructions how to change hour .htaccess file to fix
that problem.  it is a wp problem rather than an ec problem.