[EventCalendar] how to display an event past midnight gmt

b. medusa dread_queen12 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 13:40:34 UTC 2007

hi, i'm hosted on a site still running php4, so my calendar changes dates 4-5 hours before midnight (ny time zone). the date change doesn't bother me too much, but i don't want events dropping off until the event is over, not before or shortly after their start time. i won't be switching hosts before feb '08, so i'm looking for a workaround in the interim. how do i have an event display past midnight gmt? a search turned up this post outlining a fairly straightforward method of doing just that, http://wpcal-archive.firetree.net/2006-April/000332.html, but the method described is presumably for an earlier version of the event calendar. how do i accomplish the same thing in version 3.1? apologies in advance - i am not code savvy, esp with reg espressions. alternatively, is there a way of getting around my hosts server limitations (other than changing hosts)?