[EventCalendar] Email events to eventcalendar automatically?

Al Bergstein albergstein at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 15:18:42 UTC 2007

I love using Eventcalendar. Looking for a way that users could send in
email, in some formatted way, and have it populate eventcalendar, sort of
like a normal post does (could be held for approval for example). I'm doing
an event calendar for all environmental groups in an entire geographic area
( www.olyopen.net) and it would be handy to have others sending in their
events rather than me doing it all. Too difficult for many of the volunteers
of these organizations to do it themselves, I've found.

thanks again.

Al