[EventCalendar] thanks; request

steve bauer pastorbauer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 18:19:11 UTC 2007

Hello,

First, thanks for your work on this widget.  it works very well.

I had two feature requests for future versions:

1.  a way to add recurring events (the last sunday of each month, etc)

2.  a way to have event calendar receive iCal calendars rather than just
sending them.  (most of my calendar items I first write down on my Treo.
Then I have to add them later to a different calender through wordpres.  It
would be nice to be able to have iCal be the 'hub' and have EventCalendar be
a sort of 'repeater'.)

Thanks for letting me give some input,

Pastor Steve Bauer