[EventCalendar] ec3_get_calendar() vs. permalinks

Chris Janton face at CentosPrime.COM
Sat Jul 28 16:30:39 UTC 2007

I have 2 blogs with event calendars. On one the sidebar calendar
works when I click on the previous/next month indicators.
On the other it doesn't.

The blog that works has the "permalink" option as the default

	http://blah/news/?p=123

On the sidebar calendar the links on the top of the calendar are

	javascript:ec3.go_prev()
	javascript:ec3.go_next()

The blog that fails has the "permalink" option different

	http://blah/news/%postname%/

On the sidebar calendar the links on the top of the calendar are

	http://blah-b/news/?m=200706&cat=26
	http://blah-b/news/?m=200709&cat=26

I'm willing to change anything that I have to, except for the
Anything else, .php, .js, .htaccess, fine.

Anyone have a pointer to where I would start looking? Nothing was
obvious to me in the PHP code.

Thanks.

8)