[EventCalendar] Installation Question

Marc Smith info at stuntmusic.com
Sun Jul 29 02:48:29 UTC 2007

Jeff,

Usually this code is added to the sidebar.php file

Very near the top, you will see code like this:

<?php if (function_exists('dynamic_sidebar') && dynamic_sidebar(1) ) : else
: ?>

Put the Calendar code on a line BEFORE this. The code above is what makes
the sidebar "widget-ready". Putting the calendar code above that will allow
the calendar to show up, then any widgets you decide to use.

It can be additionally added to a "page" if you have a plug in that allows
you to run PHP in your page or posts, like RunPHP

-Marc