[EventCalendar] Installation Question

Jeff Kopp kopper at garagepunk.com
Sun Jul 29 04:16:06 UTC 2007

Great, thanks! That worked, although I had to put the php tags around
it like this:

<?ec3_get_calendar(); ?>

OK, next, I tried to add an event on the calendar, so I created a
category for these events, and then on the "Event category" field on
the options page, I selected "Events", but when I go to write a post
to add an event to the calendar, I cannot select this category,
because the checkbox is grayed out(?). I can select any of my other
categories, just not this one. Why is that?

Thanks again,
kopper