[EventCalendar] Installation Question

Jeff Kopp kopper at garagepunk.com
Sun Jul 29 05:20:36 UTC 2007

OK, I think I figured this part out myself... I found the "Event
Editor" function at the bottom of the Write > Post area and when I set
that, it put an auto checkmark in the box next to the Events category,
so I was able to add my first event post, but that created a new
problem...

Now, when I go back to look at my blog, the calendar is appearing at
the top of my sidebar, and it shows the month of July. But when I
click the link for August on the calendar, it does not show the event
I entered for August, and in the main post column it says "Not Found -
Sorry, I cant find the post/page you are looking for."

Now what did I do wrong?

Thanks again,
kopper