[EventCalendar] upgrade to latest WP

Paula Currie pacurrie at plymouth.edu
Mon Jul 30 17:21:55 UTC 2007

Hi All -

I'm running EC 3.1.1._rc1 - we just upgraded to the latest version of WP
and now one small glitch has occurred.  The home page of our site
normally displayed all events from the Featured Events category (323)
using the following code which no longer works (since the WP upgrade):
<?php query_posts('orderby=title&order=ASC&cat=323');?>

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on what it could be?
Everything else on the calendar seems to be working great, like
before...just this one little thing.

Here is the site if you want to see for yourself:
http://thisweek.blogs.plymouth.edu/

Thanks!

- Paula