[EventCalendar] Re: upgrade to latest WP

Dr. Peter Troxler peter.troxler at gmx.net
Tue Jul 31 14:02:34 UTC 2007


looks like this could have to do with the date(s) of the event?

can you test an event that *starts in the future and see if it appears?

On 31-jul-2007, at 15:56, Paula Currie wrote:

> Yes I have one event in cat 323.  Try this link....http:// 
> thisweek.blogs.plymouth.edu/?m=200707&cat=323
>
> It brings up the one and only "featured event" in category 323 with  
> no problem ... but on the front page I have:
>
> <?php query_posts('orderby=title&order=ASC&cat=323');?>
>
> Which, this code no longer works since the upgrade to WP.
>
>
> eventcalendar-request at firetree.net wrote:
>> Send EventCalendar mailing list submissions to
>> 	eventcalendar at firetree.net
>>
>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>> 	http://penguin.firetree.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/eventcalendar
>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>> 	eventcalendar-request at firetree.net
>>
>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>> 	eventcalendar-owner at firetree.net
>>
>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of EventCalendar digest..."
>>    
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>> ---
>>
>> Today's Topics:
>>
>>    1. upgrade to latest WP  (Paula Currie)
>>    2. Re: upgrade to latest WP  (Dr. Peter Troxler)
>>    3. Re: upgrade to latest WP (cool2sv)
>>
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>> ---
>>
>> Subject:
>> [EventCalendar] upgrade to latest WP
>> From:
>> Paula Currie <pacurrie at plymouth.edu>
>> Date:
>> Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:21:55 -0400
>> To:
>> eventcalendar at firetree.net
>>
>> To:
>> eventcalendar at firetree.net
>>
>>
>> Hi All -
>>
>> I'm running EC 3.1.1._rc1 - we just upgraded to the latest version  
>> of WP and now one small glitch has occurred.  The home page of our  
>> site normally displayed all events from the Featured Events  
>> category (323) using the following code which no longer works  
>> (since the WP upgrade):
>> <?php query_posts('orderby=title&order=ASC&cat=323');?> Does  
>> anyone have any suggestions or ideas on what it could be?   
>> Everything else on the calendar seems to be working great, like  
>> before...just this one little thing.
>>
>> Here is the site if you want to see for yourself:  http:// 
>> thisweek.blogs.plymouth.edu/
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> - Paula
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>> ---
>>
>> Subject:
>> Re: [EventCalendar] upgrade to latest WP
>> From:
>> "Dr. Peter Troxler" <peter.troxler at gmx.net>
>> Date:
>> Mon, 30 Jul 2007 19:40:59 +0200
>> To:
>> Support for EventCalendar plugin <eventcalendar at firetree.net>
>>
>> To:
>> Support for EventCalendar plugin <eventcalendar at firetree.net>
>>
>>
>> http://thisweek.blogs.plymouth.edu/?cat=323 gives "no events  
>> listed" ... could that be the problem?
>>
>> / pt
>>
>> On 30-jul-2007, at 19:21, Paula Currie wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All -
>>>
>>> I'm running EC 3.1.1._rc1 - we just upgraded to the latest  
>>> version of WP and now one small glitch has occurred.  The home  
>>> page of our site normally displayed all events from the Featured  
>>> Events category (323) using the following code which no longer  
>>> works (since the WP upgrade):
>>> <?php query_posts('orderby=title&order=ASC&cat=323');?>
>>> Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on what it could be?   
>>> Everything else on the calendar seems to be working great, like  
>>> before...just this one little thing.
>>>
>>> Here is the site if you want to see for yourself:  http:// 
>>> thisweek.blogs.plymouth.edu/
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> - Paula
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Blog: http://wpcal.firetree.net/
>>> EventCalendar at firetree.net mailing list
>>> Unsubscribe: http://penguin.firetree.net/eventcalendar
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>> ---
>>
>> Subject:
>> Re: [EventCalendar] upgrade to latest WP
>> From:
>> cool2sv <cool2sv at gmail.com>
>> Date:
>> Mon, 30 Jul 2007 20:48:20 +0300
>> To:
>> "Support for EventCalendar plugin" <eventcalendar at firetree.net>
>>
>> To:
>> "Support for EventCalendar plugin" <eventcalendar at firetree.net>
>>
>>
>> are you sure you have the 323 category?
>> -- 
>> ID: c00l2sv
>> NAME: stanislav sushkov
>> LOCATION: romania (currently)
>> OCCUPATION: student
>> STATUS: married with Moni
>> PHONE NR.: +40765655963
>> E-MAIL: cool2sv at gmail.com <mailto:cool2sv at gmail.com>
>> WEB: http://e-stas.net
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>> ---
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> EventCalendar mailing list
>> EventCalendar at firetree.net
>> http://penguin.firetree.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/eventcalendar
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Blog: http://wpcal.firetree.net/
> EventCalendar at firetree.net mailing list
> Unsubscribe: http://penguin.firetree.net/eventcalendar




More information about the EventCalendar mailing list