[EventCalendar] Listing every time for an event in the calendar popups

Jeremy Tolbert jeremy at tuginternet.com
Tue Jul 31 23:55:08 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I've been searching through the archives, and I can't quite find a way
to do what I need to do.  I need to alter the popups on the calendar so
that instead of just listing an event with the first time for that day,
it lists the event for each time that occurs that day.  So if I have an
event that occurs twice on the same day, the popup shows it twice, once
for each time.  I don't think a setting can do this.  Can anyone point
me to where in the code of the plug-in I could make this change, if
possible?

-JT