[EventCalendar] Event date & time.

Johan Michaelsen johan.orgel at post.tele.dk
Sat Jun 2 10:16:05 UTC 2007

Hi

Int the ec3-settings you probably have set the "Show schedule within
posts:" to "show schedule".
This makes "the_schedule" a part of "the_content".
You could set  the "Show schedule within posts:" to "hide schedule"
in the ec3-settings.
Then you would manually put "get_schedule" in the place of the loop
where you want it.

For instance you could place the tag before the title like this:

....<?php the_title(); ?> <?php echo ec3_get_schedule('%s ',' %1$s - %

best regards
Johan