[EventCalendar] Event date & time.

Felipe Carvajal Molina felipe at futurista.cl
Sat Jun 2 13:28:14 UTC 2007

Thank u very much johan... it works perfect, now i need to give it the css style, when i use "show schedule" in the ec3 options i get the schedule into a box, on the other hand, when i use <?php echo ec3_get_schedule('%s ',' %1$s - %2$s','%s'); ?>, i get a no style text....
How can i show in the same ways as ec does it?

Thanks. Felipe