[EventCalendar] EC on external page

Fabrice CHARLEUX fab at plongeur.com
Mon Jun 4 22:38:09 UTC 2007

Hi,
this plugin is just fantastic and easy to use.
Really good job !

My website is made with several scripts, and the home page
is the page that collapse all the website activity.
It uses many rss feeds belonging to other scripts,
that's how I can also show easilly posts on home page,
or show everything I want with only good rss feed parameters.
The advantage is also to be cached.

What I wanted to do is to have the EventCalendar event list on my home page,
as if it was on my WP sidebar (just the events list, not the monthly
calendar).
If I use the RSS feed with the event category, it shows posts
independently to the real event date.
Is there a way to produce it on an external page, or use part of the script
?
How does EC script work ? is it parsing the entire database collecting
events date and reorder it ?

regards