[EventCalendar] showing only some of event-types

Johan Michaelsen johan.orgel at post.tele.dk
Tue Jun 5 06:59:33 UTC 2007

I'm not sure I understand how you are creating the events?
And why would you make an event (22/6) show on the calendar on 4/6? I
don't get the logic...

If the calendar that you use in the sidebar is NOT an EVENT-calendar
you probably should NOT use the "ec3_get_calendar" function.

Can you explain me how you make "posts represent events"
To me an event IS a post - and should not be represented by another
post...
... I'm confused   :-)

best regards
Johan