[EventCalendar] How do I remove the post date from events?

Johan Michaelsen johan.orgel at post.tele.dk
Wed Jun 6 09:25:53 UTC 2007

Hi

I guess that the date in the top left corner is created with
"the_date" - the creation date of the post?

You could avoid this in a IF tag like:

if !is_category("whatever cat is your date-cat") { here's where the
"the_date" tag is put in }
else { --- do nothing--- }

But of course you then will be breaking some of the fundamentals of
you nice layout....

best regards
Johan