[EventCalendar] sorting prior events most recent first?

TomRSmith TomRSmith at parkschool.org
Thu Jun 7 23:37:36 UTC 2007

Hi,
Hearing no response from my question of last week, am resending in hopes
someone can elighten this newcomer to ec3, php, and sql. Would appreciate
any feedback.
Thanks,
-Tom
----------

Hello,
Am an EventCalendar newbie. But what I see so far looks great.

In my situation I would like to provide a link to previous events, but
have them displayed in reverse order, that is, most recent first. I am now
using
?ec3_before=today
and it does what I want except the result is in chronological order. I
desire reverse chronological. Can this be done? If so, would appreciate a
few suggestions on how to implement it.

Thank you,
-Tom