[EventCalendar] sorting prior events most recent first?

Chris Janton face at CentosPrime.COM
Fri Jun 8 15:53:56 UTC 2007

On 2007-06-08 , at 04:16 , Johan Michaelsen wrote:

> You could add the order in the link:
>
> http://lmysite/news/?ec3_before=today&cat=2&order=asc
>
> where cat 2 is the event-cat.
>

> and you could furthermore narrow the list to child-cats of the
> event-cat
>
> for instance: event-cat = 2,  child-cat = 4
>
> http://lmysite/news/?ec3_before=today&cat=4&order=asc

that changes the order of the posts, not the listing of events.

Suppose I create an event for 1-Aug-2007 on 1-Jun-2007 and another
event for 2-Jul-2007 on 3-Jun-2007.
The event order is 2-Jul-2007 - 1-Aug-2007
The post order is 1-Jun-2007 - 3-Jun-2007

The "order" parameter affects the order the posts are displayed on
the page. I "see" the events in the order they were entered as
opposed to the order of occurrence.

8)