[EventCalendar] strange problem with category in ec

dragon dragon at loxinfo.co.th
Sun Jun 10 09:06:06 UTC 2007

I posted this already but got no reply.
Would appreciate any suggestions ;)
----- Original Message -----
From: dragon
To: eventcalendar-owner at firetree.net
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 8:12 PM
Subject: strange problem with category in ec

----- Original Message -----
From: dragon12 at truehisp
To: eventcalendar at firetree.net
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 5:00 PM

I have downloaded and installed ev without problem.
Following the instructions, I selected "events' as my category, and entered some eents into the calendar.
That works fine, but the "Event" category is listed with other blog categories, and when clicked on it returns a "404 not found error'. While this is not serious, its a bit odd - is there something I have done wrong? How can I fix this please?