[EventCalendar] Get Schedule question: Showing dates that span days

Karl Bedingfield karl.bedingfield at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 13:13:17 UTC 2007

Hi there,

On my page that lists an event I would like to show the length of the
event. For example something like 'This events starts Sat May 20th
through to Mon May 23rd'. Can this be done on event posts?

I done something like that here:
http://www.elyonline.co.uk/archives/2007/07/06/ely-folk-festival-2007/
but this is just hard coded using the following:

starts at <?php the_time('g:ia') ?></td>

Is there anyway to achieve this for events that last longer than a day?

--
Regards
Karl Bedingfield