[EventCalendar] strange problem with category in ec

Dr. Peter Troxler peter.troxler at gmx.net
Mon Jun 11 09:24:02 UTC 2007

could replicate the problem on a 2.1.3 with 3.1.1._rc1 test install

made a category template (category-#.php where # is the numer of the
event category) with <?php ec3_get_events(10); ?>
shows upcoming events.

though the question remains:  why is this necessary, we were sort of
expecting that to be fixed with 3.1.1._rc1 since it was broken in 2.1
initially ... maybe 2.1.3 / 2.2 broke it again? can't remember if it
worked before going 2.1.3

/ pt