[EventCalendar] wpcal indefinite load on firefox

Frank Michlick i at m.fm
Thu Jun 14 03:01:47 UTC 2007

Hi,

First of all thank you for the amazing. I've used it at
http://DNcalendar.com/ in order to create an event calendar for the
domain name industry. Still planning to perfect the site, but I did
notice a problem today:

In IE the calendar in the sidebar seems to work fine. However when I use
it in Firefox and click on the "Jul"-Link in the calendar, it just keeps
on loading and loading.

I just remembered that before this stopped working I had installed the
Sidebar Widgets and turned on the event calendar widget. However
disabling those did not fix the problem either.

Any idea what could be causing this/and or how to fix it?

Thanks,
/Frank
--
Frank Michlick