[EventCalendar] French and English

Erwan Autret anglaisautret at free.fr
Mon Jun 18 16:59:24 UTC 2007

Hi,

a bit of a stupid question ? I'm a newbie at this so !

1) My weblog is located in French as for administration. But as I'm
an English teacher, most of the site is in English. But when I
installed Event Calendar, it comes out in French. How can I turn back
to English, so that the months in the blog appear in English ?

2) When I write an article to become a future event, it won't appear
in the sidebar list which says "no new events". However I settled an
"events" category in EC options, but I can't tick that category when
I write an article.

3) One last thing, the French translation has some mistakes, I could
correct that if you want me to, and explain me how of course.

Cheers, Erwan.