[EventCalendar] French and English

Erwan Autret anglaisautret at free.fr
Tue Jun 19 10:52:51 UTC 2007

Yeah thanks that is fixed now, thank you very much. But however I
still have a language problem. The architecture of my blog is in
French, but I want to switch EC back to English, it works but only
partially. Do I need to switch my whole blog to English ?

Here's my blog by the way !

http://anglaisautret.free.fr

Erwan