[EventCalendar] French and English

Erwan Autret anglaisautret at free.fr
Tue Jun 19 11:56:02 UTC 2007

I found the line you told me but what do I need to write or add ? It
is exactly as you wrote it yourself
Second thing, it works only partially as I said in an earlier
message. The control panel switched to English once I erased the
french localization file but the widgets still are in French

http://anglaisautret.free.fr