[EventCalendar] double digit dates

Jon Spooner spooner at kickstandnyc.com
Tue Jun 19 13:07:28 UTC 2007

Wow thanks Pulk for the clarification & link... (eyes rolling at
self). RTFM!

One other question:

I want the calendar to display single digit dates as 01, 02, 03, 04 etc.
I went into template-functions.php around line 237 and added a simple

if ($date->day_num<10)
{
echo ">0$date->day_num</a>
}
else
{
echo ">$date->day_num</a>
}

this works but only for the current month if I click fwd or back a
month the others do not have the 01,02,03 etc.

Any ideas where I can fix these other months?

thanks again-
Jon

On Jun 19, 2007, at Tue Jun/19 8:48:37, pulk wrote:

> Jon Spooner wrote:
>> http://lmysite/news/?ec3_before=01013001&cat=2
>>
>> But what is the syntax for the ec3_before statement? can it even
>> accept
>> actual dates or is it limited to today?
>
> this syntax works, yes.
> see: http://wpcal.firetree.net/advanced-queries/