[EventCalendar] ec3.1 and wordpress 2.2 and future posts

Tony Gray tonygray216 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 14:14:31 UTC 2007

I talking about event dates. I want to publish a schedule of event dates for
months into the future and I have used EC for the past year to do that and
it works great on WP 2.0 with the classes.php hack (You can see that here
http://www.dcspride.com/?m=200706&cat=8). Now I am working on a new site
that is WP 2.2 and the future dates will not show up. The classes.php file
has changed dramatically and I have not had taken the time yet to see if I
can figure out how to hack it. I read that the hack is no longer needed but
when I use EC 3.1 to post an event using the EC date selector, all future
dated events do not show up. Maybe I'm just confused as to how the new EC
works. I am not changing the Post Timestamps but I am using the EC Event
Editor to set dates for future events.