[EventCalendar] how to show EC event with full info on home page

Melissa Snyder info at BARLEYWINEGRAPHICS.COM
Mon Jun 25 14:16:16 UTC 2007

Hi All,

First of all I want to thank everyone involved for a wonderful and
incredibly useful plugin - it's exactly what I need!
However, I've been looking through the prior couple of months posts
and have not been able to figure out a way to do exactly what I want.
I have an art gallery that uses the home page to display information
about the current exhibit, with a link to a full schedule. Easy
enough using static pages and template pages, but I'd like the home/
index page to display all the information from the blog post - all
the description, the image, etc, not simply an Event title with a
link. I saw other earlier  posts with similar code to what I've got
inserted in the template for the static page ( <?php ec3_get_events
(1) ?>))
but I can't figure out how to get all the extra information from the
original post to display.

Here's what I want to display as the home page:
http://pegasusgalleryvt.com/wordpress/?p=11

and here's what I've got:
http://pegasusgalleryvt.com/wordpress/?page_id=19

I'm using WP 2.2.1, EC 3.1.0.