[EventCalendar] ec3.1 and wordpress 2.2 and future posts

Johan Michaelsen johan.orgel at post.tele.dk
Mon Jun 25 15:59:20 UTC 2007

On you mentioned webpage i see an event for june 12th on the calendar.

When I click the permalink the actual post says it was POSTED on that
day.

Are you sure you've set the EVENT date in the EC date selector?

Are you using the default (not hacked) "classes.php"?

best regards
Johan

I must admit that I am still using WP 2.0.7 - so it could be the
plugin not working with the new version though....