[EventCalendar] ec3.1 and wordpress 2.2 and future posts

Tony Gray tonygray216 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 18:49:16 UTC 2007

That link (http://www.dcspride.com/category/events) is WP 2.0 and ec3.0 with
the hacked classes.php. That site works exactly like I want it to. I am
trying to duplicate that functionality on a new site running WP2.2.

The problem I'm having is with WP 2.2 and EC3.1 and the nonhacked
classes.php. See this link http://www.dchsfootball.com/category/calendar.
There are events in the DB for July on this site but they will not show up
on the calendar. All the events in June are showing but not July.

I hope this makes sense...