[EventCalendar] Permalinks question

Dr. Peter Troxler peter.troxler at gmx.net
Wed Jun 27 07:16:59 UTC 2007

I seem to remeber having read somewhere that WP uses the category
with the lowest number in permalinks for posts with  multiple
categories ... change the events category to the highest number
available when designing the blog.  if you're already in full swing
this will need some serious tinkering with the database changing all
event posts to the "new" events category